Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Welcome to Let's Be Wellness!

So let's just address the obvious off the bat...this is my first post and I am a little nervous about getting started on putting Let's Be Wellness out into the world. Of course, I decided to start this venture after 7 hours in the car taking Steven's son to meet his grandma and with a homemade cherry-watermelon-mint margarita in hand. Maybe that's a good thing, with a little bit of tequila flowing through my veins and exhaustion creeping up on me, I may be a bit more open, and give all of you readers an honest look into Let's Be Wellness and what we are hoping to achieve.
 
Steven and I met almost a year ago. Maybe it was love at first sight, maybe it was just craziness, but we hopped into an amazing relationship which has grown into a partnership.  One of things this partnership has born is a passion for helping people become the best they can be. We have been building the concept for Let's Be Wellness for some months now, and we are taking the steps to help us get to the point of being able to work with others. Therefore we began this blog and posts on other social media (Pintrest, Intstagram, Twitter ).
 
Now that I have all of that out there, let's get down to the nitty gritty.  What is Let's Be Wellness? And why should you take your time to follow our blog (and Pintrest, Instagram, Twitter)?  I am glad you asked that, because I have been dying to tell someone the cheesy story about where our name for our brand came from. A short time into our relationship Steven  and I were having a few small issues. You know, normal cohabitation issues; clothes on the floor, toilet seats being left up, and dishes in the sink. Although the norm for most couples, it was the first road block in our relationship. This caused high levels of stress and irritation. Just like I said, the norm. We went back and forth about what we could do to fix the problem. We could break up…no. We could live separately…no. Or, we could just be. We could learn to love and accept one another and ourselves through caring for our minds, bodies and souls. And so was born the idea of Let's Be Wellness.
 
Now that you know the cheesy , I should tell you the "why" in why you should follow us. We are hoping that we can use Let's Be Wellness to encourage others to live the way we are. Caring for themselves in a holistic way which allows them I mean…YOU, to be the absolute highest functioning and most productive version of yourself you can be. We will share our healthy recipes, fitness tips and mental and spiritual wellbeing advice.

            Let's Be Happy! Let's Be Healthy! Let's Be Wellness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Let's Be Wellness!.Maira Gall.